Following are books I’ve read in 2012:
1) A Wild Sheep Chase by Haruki Murakami.
2) Quirkology by Richard Wiseman.
3) The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.
4) Brave New World by Aldous Huxley. (A re-read).
5) Watership Down by Richard Adams.
6) Are You Lonesome Tonight? by Mishka Shubaly.
7) The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz.
8) Griftopia by Matt Taibbi.
9) The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau.
10) 11/22/63 by Stephen King.
11) Contact by Carl Sagan.
12) The Spy Who Came in from the Cold by John le Carre.
13) The Ivy Portfolio: How to Invest Like the Top Endowments and Avoid Bear Markets by Mebane T. Faber and Eric W. Richardson.
14) The Future According To Me by Rob Kutner.
15) The Lost City of Z: A Tale of Deadly Obsession in the Amazon by David Grann.
16) The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand.