Books I’ve read in 2013:
(1) Ghost in the Wires: My Adventures as the World’s Most Wanted Hacker by Kevin Mitnick.
(2) The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams.
(3) A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking.
(4) On Love by Alain de Botton.
(5) Consider the Lobster and Other Essays by David Foster Wallace.
(6) More or Less: Choosing a Lifestyle of Excessive Generosity by Jeff Shinabarger.
(7) Incognito: The Secret Lives of the Brain by David Eagleman.
(8) A Tale of Love and Darkness by Amos Oz.
(9) The Upside of Irrationality by Dan Ariely.
(10) 1984 by George Orwell. (A re-read)
(11) Alas, Babylon by Pat Frank.
(12) The Depression Cure by Stephen S. Ilardi.
(13) Tiny Beautiful Things by Cheryl Strayed.
(14) Love & Math by Edward Frenkel.
(15) Steal Like an Artist by Austin Kleon.
(16) Six Easy Pieces by Richard Feynman.
(17) Why We Write by Meredith Maran.
(18) The Tell: The Little Clues That Reveal Big Truths about Who We Are by Matthew Hertenstein.
(19) This Is How You Lose Her by Junot Díaz.