Books I’ve read in 2011:
(1) Final Jeopardy: Man vs. Machine and the Quest to Know Everything by Stephen Baker.
(2) Starman: The Truth Behind the Legend of Yuri Gagarin by Jamie Doran and Piers Bizony.
(3) My Father’s Dream by Erik German.
(4) Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami.
(5) Sum: Forty Tales from the Afterlives by David Eagleman.
(6) Einstein’s Dreams by Alan Lightman.
(7) Cat’s Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut.
(8) Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami.
(9) Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World by Haruki Murakami.
(10) Sputnik Sweeatheart by Haruki Murakami.
(11) South of the Border, West of the Sun by Haruki Murakami.
(12) Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson.
(13) Dance Dance Dance by Haruki Murakami.
(14) The 4-Hour Body by Tim Ferriss.
(15) 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami.
(16) Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card.
(17) Super Sad True Love Story by Gary Shteyngart.
(18) Lying by Sam Harris.
(19) I Was Blind But Now I See by James Altucher.
(20) Flinch by Julien Smith.