Here are the books I’ve read in 2014:
(2) Little Failure by Gary Shteyngart.
(3) Mindless: Why Smarter Machines are Making Dumber Humans by Simon Head.
(4) Endurance: Shackleton’s Incredible Voyage by Alfred Lansing.
(5) The Knowledge: How to Rebuild Our World from Scratch by Lewis Dartnell.
(6) League of Denial: The NFL, Concussions and the Battle for Truth by Mark Fainaru-Wada and Steve Fainaru.
(7) Antifragile by Nassim Nicholas Taleb.
(8) Curious: The Desire to Know and Why Your Future Depends On It by Ian Leslie.
(9) The Corrections by Jonathan Franzen.
(10) The Buy Side: A Wall Street Trader’s Tale of Spectacular Excess by Turney Duff.
(11) Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage by Haruki Murakami.