(1) The Martian by Andy Weir.
(2) Stories of Your Life and Others by Ted Chiang.
(3) The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas (père).
(4) Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel.
(5) Zero to One by Peter Thiel.
(6) The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon.
(7) The War of Art by Steven Pressfield.
(8) Ready Player One by Ernest Cline.
(9) NeuroTribes: The Legacy of Autism and the Future of Neurodiversity by Steve Silberman.
(10) Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: An Inquiry Into Values by Robert M. Pirsig.
(11) Dept. of Speculation by Jenny Offill.